1) A chronic liar will not only believe his own lies but shares them wth others behind your back. That makes them a liar and a gossiper.
2) People who enable others to cause trouble are like a sore that never heals. They never let go and it makes them look like a fool, undesirable, impish and cowardly.
3) When you try to keep the past alive, by intruding on the lives of people who have exited your life, it only makes you look like a fool when the security man eventually drags you away.
4) When you take the feelings of others lightly, you distance yourself from love, as well as deep and authentic relationships.
5) When you leave God out of the equation, he can’t help you.
6) An anchor that falls to the ground cannot secure you in the storm, without a chain attached to it. Such is the case with hope as your anchor, because you need faith, like the chain, to secure you through the storm.
7) Daily acknowledging there is a Creator, puts your heart in the right place with a bigger perspective on life.
8) Daily acknowledging that you need to be rescued, means that you understand you cannot save yourself.
9) When you focus on fear, the negative and worry, they can lead your steps astray. Find freedom from these things before you are literally destroyed by your own words.
10) The only one who can make you truly complete is the one who made you. The original designer has the master blue-prints.
You are welcome to share this link but please do not copy without expressed written permission from the author. Laurie Marks Vincent